The Northwest Gardener has been trusted for the past 34 years by homeowners from Mill Creek and Snohomish, north to Everett, and south to Seattle with installating and renovating their landscapes. Whatever your landscape renovation needs may be, we have the right crew to get the project done well.
I could not be happier with the work that The Northwest Gardener has done on my ugly front yard. It was just a plain grassy hill and now it is a beautiful yard with amazing plants/boulders, and a beautiful stone pathway.
- CARRIE W, EVERETT -
Included below is a list of some of our services:
- Lawns - Seed, sod or hydro-seed; we’ll skillfully place and grade your topsoil and leave you with a healthy stand of grass. We can also keep your existing lawn happy with aeration, thatching, fertilization, over-seeding, and watering schedules.
- Pruning - With an ISA certified arborist on staff, we can take care of any size and type of tree job.
- Design - Need help with planning your new yard? We have over thirty years’ worth of experience. Let us help.
- Hardscape - Patios, walls, paths, boulders, water features, dry creeks; our installation crews are experienced and ready for your project.
- Planting - We plant tens of thousands of plants every year. Whatever you need: Large trees, container plantings, northwest natives/wetland mitigation, shrubs; we guarantee our plants and your satisfaction.
- Irrigation - Brand new system design and installation, repair, water saving upgrades, troubleshooting; our Landscape Industry Certified Technician has you covered.
- Drainage - If you’ve got mud or standing water, we have a wide variety of drainage solutions to suit your needs that include: surface drains, French drains, grading, incorporated pea gravel, and more.
- Cleanups - Whether you’ve got a messy yard or acres of blackberries to clear, we have the know how to take care of your property.
- Site Grading - Our equipment operators all have hundreds of hours of experience and we have the tools and machines to get your land ready for the next stage.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your next landscape installation or renovation project.